PneuWalker™ Unweighting System
- Therapists can lift and train patients without the help of additional staff.
- Swing arm feature allows for easy patient transfer from chair, bed or wheelchair.
- Reducing the risk and fear of falling inspires confidence in patients and therapists, encouraging them to work on new skills and take therapy to the next level.
- Designed for use over-ground or over-treadmill and is simple to adjust between patients to go through doorways or over bariatric wheelchairs.
- Accommodates pediatric and adult patients and lifts from 0-300lbs. PneuWalker Maximum lift 300 pounds Pneumex recommends a maximum patient weight 400 pounds
- The only system on the market designed to unweight unilaterally to address hematologic conditions associated with stroke, neuromuscular, musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions.