The Pneumex ProVibe is an industrial platform designed to withstand the abuse of professional athletes. The unit is made of industrial steel, has the largest surface area (32”x40”) of any vibration plate on the market and a load capacity of 1200lbs. It has a frequency range from 10-60hz and a low and high amplitude settings. The Pro-vibe is designed to allow Olympic style lifting and plyometrics on the platform. However, it is just as effective for core exercises and extremity massage.
- Improve muscle strength
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Increase bone density
- Rehabilitate injuries and ailments
- Accelerate weight loss
- Reduce lower back pain
- Enhance pain reduction
- Improve collagen production
- Reduce the effects of stress.
- 32 x 40 platforms
- 1-6 mm amplitude
- 10-60 Hz
- Destabilization all planes; front to back, side to side, and vertical.
- Max weight 1200 lbs-designed to support Olympic lifting and plyometric training
- Hi-Lo Amplitude plus mechanical override.
Patent 7530960 B2 PneuVibe Instructions