The PneuBack Chair works on the principal that by strengthening the small muscles along the spine we can correct acute and chronic back problems, improve posture, relieve chronic pain, correct underlying issues and provide long-term solutions to avoid recurrence. The PneuBack Chair with or without unweighting rehabilitates muscles and has four primary purposes;
- Train receptors to recognize and maintain a new postural alignment.
- Allow for strength evaluation at specific vertebral levels.
- Isolate and strengthen those levels.
- Show specific strength and range of motion deficiencies.
- Posture correction
- Disc herniations
- Degenerative joint disease
- Severe back pain
- Leg, knee and ankle pain
PneuBack Chair™ with Unweighting
- Acute and chronic backs
- Pain management
- Maintain postural alignment
- Recruit the erector spinae at specific levels
Order # MC-PBC
Patent 6672998 PneuBack Chair Instructions